Wednesday, March 5, 2008

My silly attempt!

So this is my silly attempt to be cool and start my own blog! I actually just wanted to design a page(make it cute) and stuff and put pictures on it, but im sure people would get bored of just looking at the pictures, so I better write about something exciting! Im not too sure what I will blog about, probably just my busy life with school, work and dating! And of course I can't forget the cutest nieces and nephews in the world! So this is the start of my blog. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

hey your blog is cute!
Thank you for all your help this weekend--the kids had a lot of fun with you guys! I really appreciate it.
Bethany

Tara said...

I am still bitter there is no picture of me on your blog. Hello favorite sister!!! What is up with that!