Sunday, April 6, 2008

Suns!






So my dad's work has season tickets to the Suns games and my dad had told me that there was a possibility he was going to get the tickets for Friday nights game, but i never get my hopes up! So he text me Friday during the day and told me he had the tickets!! Luckily my parents were alreay going to the temple and my other family had plans so Chase and I got to go to the game, along with our friend Cody! It was so much fun. They WON of course! We got to go down on the court after the game and shoot free throws! I made mine, and of course Chase and Cody both missed theirs!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tassi Smith said...

We need to come into town during the season. I miss live Suns games.