Friday, July 4, 2008

I'M ENGAGED!!!!







Well guys, it happened! Me and Chase are engaged! Who needs real fireworks when you can make your own? haha jk I am on cloud 9 right now, I could not be any happier and more excited to be with Chase for eternity! I honestly had no idea he was going to propose when he did. We were at my house for a family BBQ and all of a sudden Chase is like "Tatum come with me hurry!"(my family had no idea, except for my dad) So as we are walking out front, I am so confused at what the point of it was. I thought he was just going to show me the storm clouds coming...I honestly didn't know. Well we are standing out front of my house in the grass, and Chase turns me to face him and says, "I kissed you for the first time right here." Gets down on one knee(keep in mind my face Im sure was the most blank stare...haha I was so confused and had no idea what he was doing) starts to lift up his pant leg and pulls a big ring box out of his sock and opens it up and the most beautiful ring is staring right at me!! "Tatum, will you marry me?" And I said "OF COURSE!!!" It was the most perfect proposal. I had no idea! haha I didn't know this at the time, but Chase's brother Brent and sister in law were outside my house taking pictures of us, so the proposal was photographed!! The date is November 7th so put it on your calendars! We are so excited and can't wait to start our lives together. I know that there isn't a perfect person out there, but Chase is perfect for me. I love him and can't wait for him to be my husband:)

19 comments:

Stacy said...

Yippee Tatum I am so happy for you! Congrauations!!!

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Yeah! Congratulations!!

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

p.s.- don't start cosmo school until AFTER the wedding, I will tell you from experience that planning a wedding and keeping up in school is TOUGH! :)

Danielle said...

Congratulations Tatum-That's so exciting!

Tisdale Family said...

That is so exciting! Congrats!!! Your ring is beautiful!!! I'm so happy for you!

Chelsey Fowkes said...

Congrats Tatum!I am so happy for you! I loved how he asked you!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! You guys are so cute! I am so happy for you!

Chase & Chelsea Corley said...

YAY! Tatum I am so happy for you! Married life is the best ever! It is the best feeling to constantly be with your best friend! CONGRATS! You will LOVE it!

mollie said...

Hooray! I've been waiting for this to happen. How exciting. Chase is one lucky guy! You will absolutely love being married!!!!!

manders said...

Yahoo for Tatum and Chase!!! We are so glad we got to be a small part of that special day! And we look forward to the even MORE special day in November. Let the planning begin!!!

manders said...

Oh...and Rasmussen boys are kind of awesome. We are pretty lucky girls!

auburn and chris said...

CoNgrAtS!! So excited for you two! Dont let the planning stress you out... its so much fun! Love ya!

Briann said...

YAY! That is so exctiting! Your ring is so pretty!

Marisa said...

Yeah! How exciting!! I love your ring... congratulations!

justin & mallory coffman said...

Tatum, i am SO happy for you!!! Congratulations! You are so gorgeous and your ring is BEAUTIFUL!

Chase & Chelsea Corley said...

I saw you yesterday! I was leaving our apartment complex and saw you walking the cutest dog ever! I didn't realize it was you until I passed :( Do you live in there!?!??

Richard and Tiffany said...

Congratulations Tatum!! You and Chase are really cute together!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! We are so thrilled for you!!You guys are ADORABLE!

Tim & JoyAnn Harms said...

Congratulations Tatum! We are so excited for you! You look so happy!