Why are you leaving the bodywrap? Is it just not busy enough? You guys should move up here and just get a job with me!! They probably aren't hiring anymore right now but I will keep my eyes open for you!!!
I just have to tell you that I am so happy for you and chase! You guys look perfect together, not to mention the great ring you got! (Go Chase!)November 7th sounds magical:) I love it when 2 people I know hook it up and get married!!
um... holy crap! did you wake up at 4:30 in the morning & couldn't go back to sleep cause you were too afraid?! i did. it's weird too cause i haven't seen that movie in like a year. crazy that he was in your dream too! i don't know of any job openings right now, but i will let you know if i do!
good luck with the job hunt! I love sam and regina too! I can't wait until the alumni game next year!! I want to play so bad! congrats on the engagement again!! love the pics of you guys on the hill with the clouds! too cool!
9 comments:
Tatum, we might be hiring enrollment counselor here are work. Great benefits and great pay. Email me at work if you want more info: magoodman@cci.edu
Why are you leaving the bodywrap? Is it just not busy enough? You guys should move up here and just get a job with me!! They probably aren't hiring anymore right now but I will keep my eyes open for you!!!
I just have to tell you that I am so happy for you and chase! You guys look perfect together, not to mention the great ring you got! (Go Chase!)November 7th sounds magical:) I love it when 2 people I know hook it up and get married!!
um... holy crap! did you wake up at 4:30 in the morning & couldn't go back to sleep cause you were too afraid?! i did. it's weird too cause i haven't seen that movie in like a year. crazy that he was in your dream too! i don't know of any job openings right now, but i will let you know if i do!
Hey Tatum,
I don't know of any jobs but I just wanted to tell you congrats on your upcoming wedding. You guys are way cute together.
Sorry, I don't know of any jobs but I wanted to say congrats on your engagement! I am so happy for you! You will make a beautiful bride!
Chase! I've been looking for you everywhere!!!! This is David (Elder) Hatch! send me an e-mail: khsbigboom@hotmail.com and let's catch up!
good luck with the job hunt! I love sam and regina too! I can't wait until the alumni game next year!! I want to play so bad! congrats on the engagement again!! love the pics of you guys on the hill with the clouds! too cool!
Post a Comment