So a "few" people are having a hard time deciding on which picture to use for our announcements so I wanted to get your guys opinion...these are the 2 that we like the best, I pretty much have already made my decision, but want some opinions...
First one... I dont like that you are just standing by eachother in the second one. Almost uncomfortable, but thats just my opinion :) They both look great!
I like the second one best. You look hot in both of them and I think Chase looks happier in the second one. And he should be happy. Because he's gonna have a hot wife.
I like the first one...it looks more lovey, if that makes sense. I agree with the goodmans...the second one looks more just like you are standing by each other, maybe you could photo shop his arm around your waist or something :)! Tait says he likes the first one.
Macy likes the first one too...she says chases eyes look really blue in the first one...surprised she noticed that! Collin likes the second one because you are wearing a necklace. Emily just kept saying Ta-tum and Chase...however I think she likes the first one too.
Hey Tatum!!! Congratulations to you! I was just blog hopping and found you. You look amazing and I am glad that you are so happy :) I am excited to be able to stay in contact with you. We should do lunch sometime.
Tatum!! you are gorgeous!! I love the 1st one!! you guys both look so good- Courtney and i were talking the other day- and we decided we need to go to lunch with all the girls sometime in the next few weeks to hear all about your exciting plans!!! how are friday's for you? actually, let me know what works for you- i don't know where you're working...
So I'm probably too late to vote but mine would have been the second one if you care to know!
My mom said you may need a house for your shower. I don't know if she already offered it for me but I would be super happy to have a shower for you here at my house. It is sure big enough for your biggest crowd. So let me know.
I am horrible and I love both so you could send either one and I would be happy. You guys look great in both! Can't wait to see you and hear all about everything!
16 comments:
The second one--you both look more "real", if that makes sense, like your not "posing". You guys are SO cute!
First one... I dont like that you are just standing by eachother in the second one. Almost uncomfortable, but thats just my opinion :) They both look great!
The second one!!! I love it!!!!!!!!
I like the second one best. You look hot in both of them and I think Chase looks happier in the second one. And he should be happy. Because he's gonna have a hot wife.
First one.
I like the first one...it looks more lovey, if that makes sense. I agree with the goodmans...the second one looks more just like you are standing by each other, maybe you could photo shop his arm around your waist or something :)! Tait says he likes the first one.
Macy likes the first one too...she says chases eyes look really blue in the first one...surprised she noticed that! Collin likes the second one because you are wearing a necklace. Emily just kept saying Ta-tum and Chase...however I think she likes the first one too.
I love the first one. The background goes well with your clothes and awesome hair.
Hey Tatum!!! Congratulations to you! I was just blog hopping and found you. You look amazing and I am glad that you are so happy :) I am excited to be able to stay in contact with you. We should do lunch sometime.
I like the first picture the best too:)
they're both super cute... i love the up-closeness of the first one, but i think i'll pick the second one for my choice. SUPER CUTE though!!!
Tatum!! you are gorgeous!! I love the 1st one!! you guys both look so good- Courtney and i were talking the other day- and we decided we need to go to lunch with all the girls sometime in the next few weeks to hear all about your exciting plans!!! how are friday's for you? actually, let me know what works for you- i don't know where you're working...
I already gave my vote but it is not one of the options. I see how it is.
So I'm probably too late to vote but mine would have been the second one if you care to know!
My mom said you may need a house for your shower. I don't know if she already offered it for me but I would be super happy to have a shower for you here at my house. It is sure big enough for your biggest crowd. So let me know.
PS you guys are so cute!
I am horrible and I love both so you could send either one and I would be happy. You guys look great in both! Can't wait to see you and hear all about everything!
Post a Comment