Tuesday, October 7, 2008

1 month from today!!!!


In exactly 1 month, I will be married to this boy:) Im not excited or anything!

7 comments:

Goose said...

That's Chase. Always smiling.

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

I like that picture because I have the same exact one on that carpet and backdrop. haha

manders said...

Yay for November 7th. It's gonna be here before we know it. You guys are lucky to have each other! I can't wait for the festivities to begin.

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

Um...how did you manage to find it morally okay to marry a baby? gross. :) haha I'm so funny!

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

Because the baby is just so darn cute! ! ! haha you are a dork

Jared Westergard said...

Hey Tatum we love living in AZ are you so excited to be married? You guys are so cute together I am happy for you two.

Jamielyn said...

Hey!! Congrats! I saw you guys on Chelsea's Blog.. and Deric said to tell Chase hi! We are so excited for you two, your such a cut couple!