Saturday, November 15, 2008

a few pictures....

















Here are some of our pictures from our Bridal session that we did a few weeks before the wedding. The actual wedding day pictures we haven't gotten back yet but I can't wait to see them. Auburn Clouse Jones did our pictures(engagements, bridals, reception...) she did such a great job! She did exactly what we wanted and was so flexible to work with. If anyone needs a great photographer to capture exactly the kind of pictures you are wanting, go with Auburn! We have grown up in the same ward for years and she has been a good friend in the ward. Thanks Auburn!! We love all our pictures! We are trying to get settled into the apartment and its coming along so cute! Once we are done I will post some pictures. I am loving being married and appreciate the person Chase is. For being a worthy priesthood holder to take me to the temple, for his sincerity, love, sense of humor:), I think I laugh at him too much cause he really thinks he is the funniest person ever! haha Not to mention how handsome he is, I know he will be a great dad to our kids some day and I know he won't give up when trials come our way. I love you Chase, Thanks for letting me be your wife:) Im pretty lucky.

11 comments:

Briann said...

I love those! YOu guys look so cute and happy together! Congrats!

Danielle said...

Congrats Tatum and Chase! I'm so happy for you and your future together. You look absolutely gorgeous!

justin & mallory coffman said...

congratulations tatum!!!! sorry i couldnt make it to the reception, im sure it was beautiful. and you look SO gorgeous!!!! Chase is one lucky man!!! :) and auburn did an amazing job on the photos!!!!

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

yea! congrats on making it a week! your wedding was really fun, I agree!

The Peterson Family said...

Congrats Tatum. The pictures are beautiful. I wish I could have seen you. Wedding days are such happy days. Nothing compares to getting sealed in the temple a little Heaven right here on earth. Hope to see around the Holidays.

theniufamily said...

YAY! Oh I love the pictures. You looked so beautiful that day. I am so happy for you. You both are very lucky because you both are great!

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Tatum! We are so sad that we couldn't make it to your wedding! We wanted to, though. We are so excited to get to know you. I was so grateful and happy that Chase came to our wedding, and we hope that we can make it down soon. Hope you don't mind that I added your blog!

Chase & Chelsea Corley said...

SO cute! I love the pictures! Congrats! I am so excited for you two! You look beautiful in your pictures!

Case said...

you look so good!!! sorry that I couldn't afford to fly home for it but I heard everything was beautiful. Congrats!

Nettie said...

Gorgeous, Tatum! The first picture is a killer. You are so beautiful.

CassiB said...

This is from Megan Brooks, she really likes your pictures and says that you look gorgeous! She says "I love you sister Rudd."