Wednesday, November 26, 2008

My sweet niece Brooklyn...


This video was taken of my niece Brooklyn the night of our reception. My sister and her family live in North Carolina so they were in town for the wedding. Friday night when my 2 nieces were going home with my bro in laws parents, Brooklyn comes up to me to give me a hug and kiss bye and says, "I will see you at grandma and grandpas(my parents)house. I say, "no brooklyn Im not going back to gma and gpa's, I have my own house now. I am going out of town and when I get home, you will already be back home in North Carolina." She was kind of confused and went 0n her way. Well my bro in law realized Br0oklyn was sobbing in the car as they were getting ready to leave with his parents and pulls out his camera and starts recording...listen carefully. It made my heart melt. I love my nieces and nephews so much!

1 comment:

Nettie said...

That is so darling! Don't you LOVE being an aunt??? It's the BEST!