I don't have any pictures to post yet of our wedding weekend but everything was wonderful! It was such a fun week getting ready for everything. We had the wedding dinner at Chase's parents Thursday night . It was so fun! Friday went really smoothe but by the end of the night we were exhausted! The temple was so nice, Chase's grandpa did the sealing and it was really neat. We thought our recpetion was beautiful and we couldn't have asked for better weather. Our honeymoon was very relaxing and just what we needed before coming back to school/work. It will be a week tomorrow that we got married and I already can't believe it. Thanks to our families for making it the perfect wedding. And thanks to all those that came and supported us! We are getting our apartment all set up and its looking more like our home. Once its all done I will post some pictures cause its going to be cute! We are having so much fun playing house:)
Jillian Graduates from NAU
10 years ago
2 comments:
hehe mrs. ras! love ya.
We love you Mrs. Rasmussen.
Post a Comment