Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Our home....










Here are some pictures of our place! We are loving it and having fun being married! Thank you Staci and Sean for the couches:) we still haven't gotten couch covers but they are very comfy!

11 comments:

Lisa and Bear said...

totally love your new place. especially your tree. its beautiful.

Matt and Tara said...

Wow! Who helped you decorate, she must be amazing!!! Hahaha. Seriously, so cute!!!

Irene said...

Wow! Very clean and organized. You must have had an amazing Mom who taught you so well. Just kidding. I'm very proud of you. You guys have done a great job!

r+s+a laney said...

can't wait to come chill at the Rasmussen's! we get home saturday. it's darling Diggit!!

Staci said...

So Cute! I def love the couches! I'm glad they found a home. They were getting pretty sad staying in our spare bedroom. It makes me want to redo my family room...but I can't. :( I love it!

Goose said...

Very nice.

Unknown said...

Yay for new houses! I love it. You did such a good job decorating.

MeL said...

Hey Tatum, I wasn't sure if you got the evite for me and Mollie's girly party tomorrow night...but I just want to make sure you know that you're invited!

Oh, and by the way, your house is very darling, and your tree is absolutely magical!

Kenzie said...

I love it! you know I love the Christmas tree too! We need to set the date where we can do the stacie, staci, kenzie, tatum slumber party and send chase to hang out with sean. haha. They would have fun playing nintendo. We will wait till you have been married a little longer to kick chase out.haha jk.

CassiB said...

Cute house! Megans fav is the one with the Christmas tree. What's your email so I can invite you to my blog. Mine is cassi_b@earthlink.net

Anonymous said...

Wow what a beautiful home. You can feel the spirit through the beautiful pictures.
Love ya, Aunt Shauna