*Finishing High School
5 Things on my to do list today:
*Getting ready for College volleyball
*Wondering what I was going to do when my guy friends all left on their missions
*Getting no sleep at all, and being fine the next day
*Taking a really fun senior trip with all the girls
5 Things on my to do list today:
*survive work
*celebrate Brent's birthday
*give my husband a kiss:)
*clean the apartment
*Make fun of my hubby for leaving his battery on in his car and making the battery dead for like the 10th time! jk:)
5 Things I would do with a million dollars:
*Pay off Debt
*Travel the world with Chase(London and Uruguay)
*Buy my parents their dream house
*Put money in savings for our future kids
*Pay off Cosmetology school/Chases school
5 Places I have lived:
*Mesa, AZ
*MESA, AZ
*MeSa, Az
*mEsA, aZ
*MesA, az
(exciting huh?)
5 Jobs I have held:
*Pomeroys Men Store(Missionary store)
*LeBaron and Carroll Insurance
*Club Volleyball coach
*The Body Wrap and Company(Body Wrapper)
*Collins Comfort Masters
5 things I want to be doing in 5 Years:
*Raising a happy family
*cutting and coloring lots and lots of hair!
*having babies
*being in a new home
*spending time with Chase
5 people I tag:
Tassi Smith
Bethany Rudd
Staci Ortega
Kenzie Cotter
Annie Brimley
*Pay off Debt
*Travel the world with Chase(London and Uruguay)
*Buy my parents their dream house
*Put money in savings for our future kids
*Pay off Cosmetology school/Chases school
5 Places I have lived:
*Mesa, AZ
*MESA, AZ
*MeSa, Az
*mEsA, aZ
*MesA, az
(exciting huh?)
5 Jobs I have held:
*Pomeroys Men Store(Missionary store)
*LeBaron and Carroll Insurance
*Club Volleyball coach
*The Body Wrap and Company(Body Wrapper)
*Collins Comfort Masters
5 things I want to be doing in 5 Years:
*Raising a happy family
*cutting and coloring lots and lots of hair!
*having babies
*being in a new home
*spending time with Chase
5 people I tag:
Tassi Smith
Bethany Rudd
Staci Ortega
Kenzie Cotter
Annie Brimley
1 comment:
We want to come down to Arizona where the air is warm and there isn't any snow!!!!
Post a Comment