Monday, June 15, 2009

WICKED Anyone??


So for Christmas Chase bought me tickets to go see WICKED but the problem is we are going to be out of Town for 4th of July and thats when it is!  If anybody is going, and would like to switch nights with us...I would love that!  We were supposed to be going July 3rd.  If anybody would want to go, let me know!!  Either switch tickets or just sale them to you!!

4 comments:

damonandkami said...

Tatum.. I dont have tickets but I would love to buy them from you if you cant find anyone to switch with! My little sister is dying to go! How much are they? Let me know if you cant find anyone to switch with!

Jenny D. said...

Talk to my mom (Diana), they bought tickets for July 8th I believe -- but I think they bought 3. Worth a shot though! Wicked is awesome.

Cami D. said...

How much are you selling them for? Marisa Goodman told me you had some for sale - please email me at camid@cox.net.

Thanks!

theniufamily said...

An man I would totally buy them but I'm not is Arizona. I have seen it twice and love it!