Friday, July 24, 2009

Seriously....

I am done with my first 8 weeks of Cosmetology school!! yahoo! Only 40 more weeks to go:( ha I am loving everything about it. Its been fun getting to know all the girls in my class and heck, getting your hair played with everyday is amazing:) I was always one of those girls that said she was never going to change her hair in cosmo school cause I love my red, long hair, but the first week of school I had a couple inches cut off and some layers and the next 2 weeks after that had my hair colored(it was just a color glaze which just makes my hair shinny, and extra vibrant red, but it has already faded out). It exciting to finally be doing something that I want to do. Chase has been more than I could possibly ask for. He has the summer off from school so we pretty much have reversed roles. He is the wife, and I am the husband. If Im not at school, I'm working. So the extra stuff I used to do: cleaning, grocery shopping, working full time, cleaning some more, and more, he has taken over. I love him:) We are staying busy and still loving married life. Its been almost 9 months. Its flying by. We went up to Colorado for the 4th of July so once I get a few minutes I will post the pictures from there. As always it was beautiful. Anyways pictures to come soon! Peace out!

4 comments:

Rebecca Lowe said...

oh how fun! i secretly (ok, openly) would love to go to cosmetology school!

Josh and Emily said...

hey... sorry if this is weird but chase used to be in my old ward and so i looked at your blog and saw your were going to kohler and i was thinking about it. i know you said you liked it and everything but i was just wondering if there was anything that you didn't like about it, or if you would really recommend it? again sorry if this is weird but i was really curious

Lisa and Bear said...

hey cousin. i cant tell. who is all in the picture??

Laura Millett said...

So.... we basically have the same life- haha. I'm so glad you love it!! What color line do they use there? You guys are too cute!