Monday, August 24, 2009

Anybody looking for a job?!?!

Chase's work is looking for a full time receptionist!! He works for an assisted living facility in Mesa off of Main st in between Higley and Recker. Im not sure what the full details of the job are but I know its a typical 8-5pm job If you are interested, leave a comment or call Chase on his cell 480-242-5209. Don't be afraid to ask:)

3 comments:

Grandma Rudd said...

Hey Tatum,
I left a message on Chase's phone last night, but I guess he didn't get it. Chelsey's boyfriend is really interested, his name is Mark and his number is 201-1391. If you don't think they want a guy, I have a couple of other people that would love it. He has been home from his mission a couple of months and needs a job real bad and is really friendly and helpful. He used to be a member of the Geek Squad at Best Buy before his mission, so he knows how to do a lot of computer stuff too if that is in the job description. Call him or me whichever, we definately are very iterested.

CassiB said...

Tatum my sister is interested. What is the name of the place? and does she need to call Chase or just go down there? my email is cassi_b@earthlink.net, thanks.

Amber said...

I know you posted this a while ago but I was wondering if the position is still open? I am looking for a job and am in desperate need for one! My email is ae.payne@hotmail.com.