Sunday, April 18, 2010

Guess what...

In exactly 16 days Chase and I will be in this place...
LONDON for those of you that don't know!! It will have been 2 years ago that I went with 2 of my sisters. It was at that same time that Chase and I were dating. We are now married and going there together. I don't think my heart could get much happier. I graduate in a week from Cosmetology school...so excited...and can't wait to celebrate with a trip to London. Life is good. I love my hubby:)

6 comments:

r+s+a laney said...

hooooray have the best time!

Tiffany Hatch said...

Yeah for graduation!!! Hope you guys have a nice trip!

Chase said...

Hopefully Senor Valcano will stop spewing ash everywhere so we can go!

Matt and Tara said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!!! I wish we could go with you! Say hi to the queen.

Keli Call said...

How Lucky are you guys?! Sounds like a blast! Have fun!!

Anonymous said...

Wow I'm so jealous! How fun is that! And congrats for graduating! That's awesome! Have fun!