So I have finally decided to do Cosmetology school! I have only looked at one place out in Scottsdale. A girl I used to work with is going to school there right now and loves it! I actually have already been accepted there!! If anybody knows of any schools or any recommendations, let me know! I am so excited though to finally have decided to do it in the near future(as in end of this year possibly) I can't wait to start!!
5 comments:
I love the new picture at top.
yes im so glad i found your blog! blog stalking is such a good hobby. haa. pathetic, i know.
Diggit! Call me about blog. miss you.
yay- i'm glad one of our friends decided to do this!!! we've needed it- that has always been a secret dream of mine... oh ya- and these stupid people who post are just spam- dumuro- i always get those... i guess just delete them? i hope they don't screw my computer..
Go to Toni & Guy in Phoenix (Ahwatukee)for sure. More expensive but totally worth it. I loved it and it was great :)
Post a Comment