Sunday, April 6, 2008

The sweetest kids ever!






I just had to give a little shout out to my nieces and nephews...im not just being biased, but they really are the cutest kids ever! haha They can seriously completely change your mood, even if its the worst day ever, they will do something silly or sweet, and just make you laugh!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited you have a blog! I love being able to keep up with people and this seems to be an easy way to kinda do that! And your family has grown so much- your neices and nephews are so cute! And honestly I had NO idea you and Chase were dating! I think you two are so cute together! He is such a good guy and so much fun! Glad to keep up with you!

theniufamily said...

Ok they are ao cute. And I love your blog!!! However, I didnot know about Chase and I want to know more! You guys look so cute.

Laura Millett said...

yay!!! tatum has a blog!! lookin good girl :) I miss you- Maybe this will be the way we keep in touch because I never see you anymore!!!

mollie said...

Well I have to agree with Courtney, Brynn and Laura. First of all, I love blogging because I get to find out new things like you and Chase dating! (Good choice! :) and I also get to see all the fun things people are doing. And I think we should attempt to get together sometime and do lunch or something. And your nieces and nephews are adorable. And you're adorable. And I'm jealous you're going to London. It was my favorite!

Tassi Smith said...

You really do have the cutest nieces and nephews. Collin looks very manly sitting at a pink table with no shirt.

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

Yeah, they are pretty cute. They must have some dang hot parents. I do have to say that Tassi and Tait have set the bar pretty high...good luck matching it!