So we stopped in to an Internet cafe just to send emails home to family and stuff so I figured I would say hi!! Its amazing here, I really love it. I enjoy being somewhere where I feel like the minority. Well actually, I think we are the only Americans here. We honestly haven't heard any other americans talking. They are either British, or from some different country! We are out doing our shopping today, hitting up Hyde Park, St. James Park, Kensington Gardens, H&M, Harod's....yesterday we went to Westminster Abby, Buckingham Palace, Big Ben and the Parliment. We were pretty tired yesterday but survived and now we are feeling good! Tobi and Tara both threw up on the plane, but I am the lucky one and got the strong stomache of the family! ha Its amazing though, when I get home I will definantely get some pictures on here! We are heading out to go do some shopping...cheers:)
4 comments:
Wow, sounds like a good time!
Tatum, Have a blast in London! Nice to finally find your blog! Stop by mine sometime :)
I'm so jealous! I want to see all of your cute, stylish new clothes!
Bring me back something French.
Post a Comment