











Here are just a few of the pictures from my trip to London!! It was amazing! Me, and 2 of my sisters went. I am destined to live there someday. The weather was fabulous. It was in the mid to high 70's the whole time, well except the day we left, it was gloomy and sprinkling, but it was still way nice. Our hotel was the Elizabeth Hotel right in the heart of London, by one of the busiest Tube stations. They call their Subway The Tube. One thing I learned on our night tour we went on, was there are 2 cities in London, Westminster and the City of London(which is only 1 square mile). We went to Tower of London, Tower Bridge, Parliament/Big Ben, Westminster Abby, St. Paul's Cathedral, London Eye, Buckingham Palace, Kensington Palace, St. James Park, Hyde Park, Notting Hill, Piccadilly Square, Trafalgar Square, shopped on Oxford St., Harrod's, H&M, Ate wonderful food, walked a million miles! Everybody keeps asking me what my favorite part of the trip was, and really, I have thought about it hard, but everything about that city was my favorite! Its hard to pick one thing, being it was the first time ever being out of the country, I think i was just in amazement the whole time! We literally were like 5 of the only Americans there. I feel totally confident to go back to London, and be able to find my way around. Its a great city to be a tourist in cause everything is so easy to find. We climbed to the top of St. James Cathedral...530 stairs to the top! I had a little panic attack being up that high, but it was so cool to be above the whole city. As we walked around different parts of the city, during World War 2, all the fighting and bombings destroyed some of the buildings. There are still chunks that are out of the walls from it. There is so much history there. I learned something new everyday. Im glad to be home, but want to go back ASAP!
2 comments:
I love Europe!! What a fun trip!
Ok these picture are amazing. I am so jelous. And I love the whole Chase thing. I think its so cute!
Post a Comment