Tuesday, June 10, 2008

North Carolina Pictures!!













So we are back from North Carolina and it was so much fun! Besides the whole incindent of the sting ray. We had a great time hanging out with my sister and Bro in Law and playing with the girls!! I already miss them. Funny story when we got to the airport and were waiting to see if we got on the plane or not, security guards and some police came walking up and I was like ah oh who are they coming to get...and then up walks none other than the Governor of Arizona Janet Napolitano! haha and don't worry she was sitting in coach just a few rows in front of me! haha All in all it was a great trip and I am so glad Chase came with me. He passed my sisters interegation with flying colors so she says they welcome him to the family! ha Chase was so helpful and took care of me with my stupid foot stuff. I don't know what I would have done with out him. Carrying me everywhere, heating up hot towels, running upstairs to get something, getting me a drink, helping Tassi with the girls, getting me food, checking on me every 2 seconds to make sure I was feeling ok, spending Sunday afternoon in Urgent Care with me, trying to comfort me when I was in tears at the beach after the accident, pulling my black polka dot luggage at the airport while I walk on crutches...and much more! So thanks again Chase, and thanks Tassi and Brandon for making it a fun trip!

9 comments:

Amelia Johnson said...

Hey Tatum! I had already been stalking your blog, so I finally added you to my list too! Glad you had fun (minus the stingray incident) in North Carolina. You and Chase are cute. Maybe someday we will be related in some weird, complicated way... :)

Tassi Smith said...

Thanks for coming! We had fun. Brooklyn was very sad tonight knowing no one was sleeping in her bedroom tonight.

Marisa said...

Looks like a blast... what a guy! He's definetly a keeper. I hope your ankle is better.

Tim & JoyAnn Harms said...

Hey Tatum! Thanks for your post on our blog! I am excited to be able to keep up with you from your blog! Your pictures are great!

theniufamily said...

I love those cute pictures of you guys by the river/lake! You guys look so cute together. And you are looking hot in the bikini! PS- sorry about the sting ray:(

Stacy said...

Tatum,
I am so happy you left a message on our blog! I didn't know you have one so I am so excited to keep in better touch. That is ok you couldn't come to my shower...I understand everyone can be very busy. We should get together sometimes. I go to lunch with Brenna, Sharisa, Lindsay and Shanon now that I am not working. You should come sometime.

abigail said...

Hey i didn't know you had a blog! It is super cute! Cute pics of you and Chase! You guys are cute together!!!

Briann said...

Apart from the sting ray it sounds like a ton of fun!

Sharisa at Outstanding Occasions said...

Ya know, I have no idea what the tuition is like now. I know that it jumped quite a bit even in the year that I was there. I know that the girls that started in classes after me were paying a lot more than I was, and that was 2 1/2 years ago. I paid like $14,000 but I have no idea what it's at now. Talk to Tamra if you're looking at the one in Ahwatukee (Phoenix). She's the best. And honestly Phoenix is the better location. I know they opened another one but I think that it's in Glendale. But if you're choosing between Scottsdale and Phoenix definitely go to Phoenix! And if you say that you're friends with Sharisa they will have no idea who you're talking about..I went by Ris the whole time I was there :)haha