Sunday, June 8, 2008

Stingray Continued....

Well guess who got to spend Sunday afternoon in Urgent Care?? Yep thats me! My ankle keeps swelling and hasn't gone down, so after many phone calls from my parents and worrying, I was taken to Urgent Care after church. I was prescribed some anti-biotics, some pain medicine(vicodin) and was told I needed to be on crutches!! Ya not fun! So today is a day that is going to be spent laying on the couch keeping it elevated! Our plan was to take a nice sunday walk to the park on the coolest trail, but guess we will just have to come back again when I am better!! I will post pictures later of the swollen ankle...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tatum that is awful! I am so sorry to hear that! How weird is that though- I can't believe it! That just stinks it was on your vacation over there and have to sit and relax! I hope it feels better soon!