Monday, December 8, 2008

1 Month!


















Wow, time has flown by. Sunday was our 1 month anniversary of being married! Its been fun to get settled in to our apartment and now get it decorated for Christmas! Auburn is done with the pictures from the actual wedding day so Im going to post a few. Once we get a camera, we will take pictures of our apartment and christmas tree:( We were able to go to the COLDPLAY concert a couple weeks ago with my sister and little brother. It was AWESOME! I have seen them before but it was Chase's first time so it was fun to get to see how excited he was. This last weekend me and 2 of my sisters and sister in law went to the Celine Dion concert! That as well was s0 much fun! I felt like a little girl cheering for Nsync or something. We were trying to be as annoying as possible! haha She is an awesome singer though! Man if I had lungs like hers...Ok the pictures are taking long so I will post them tomorrow...

7 comments:

Irene said...

Wow! Beautiful couple! I'm so happy for you. I have loved seeing you adjust to being married. It seems like you have always been together. I love you both so much!

Tassi Smith said...

I am jealous. I did not know you guys were going to a concert all together. How come there is nothing fun for us to do together when I come into town. Everyone looks sassy in the Celine Dion concert picture.

Goose said...

Time is flying by. Love your wedding pictures.

Julie said...

Sheesh! I'm discovering all these family blogs that i didn't know existed. Send us your email so we can add you to ours. brockandjulie@gmail.com

CassiB said...

From Megan, your pictures are so pretty and the Coldplay concert looks so cool (the one with the lights)
I think Megan is going to be a regular commenter. I'm going to subscribe to it because she asks me every day to check ur blog for new stuff! So cute, she loves you so much!
And I just wanted to let you know what a great teacher you were for her. There are some teachers that I remember from when I was little that were just so special and I think you'll be one of those for her. Okay sorry to bloghog-long post.

Elyse said...

Hi! Yes, we met your friend at another friend's Christmas party, and she said she was from Mesa area, and we somehow made the connection that you guys are best friends! So, I feel like I've almost met you in a way :) And yes, you need to come visit--or we can come there and thaw out for a little while. Either way, we need to get together. And ps--we just saw Coldplay as well...Amazing!

Rasmussen Family said...

ok random but guess who is in our ward!!! Rob and Sheree! They came to our Christmas party on Saturday night and we made the connection. Crazy small world!