Monday, March 2, 2009

CAR FOR SALE!!





IF ANY OF YOU KNOW OF SOMEONE LOOKING FOR A CAR, LET ME KNOW!!  WE ARE SELLING MY CAR TO CUT DOWN ON COSTS BEFORE I START COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL. MY CAR IS IN MINT CONDITION. $10,800 AND 20,670MILES.  IT HAS BEEN THE BEST CAR AND I AM SAD TO SEE IT GO, BUT IF I WANT TO DO COSMETOLOGY SCHOOL, I HAVE TO SAY BYE:( AFTER MY CAR ACCIDENT, I BOUGHT IT BRAND NEW, AND I DIDN'T EXPECT TO BE GETTING MARRIED ALMOST A YEAR LATER....SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED!!

9 comments:

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

Holy Cow! I can't believe you are selling your baby! You must really want to go to cosmetology school! I think it is cool that you are willing to sacrifice for what you really want-you are going to be so good at all that beauty stuff. Hopefully you won't miss her too much--are you going to be riding your bike to school or something?! I will buy you a basket so you can put all your supplies for school in it--ooh and I little horn just in case someone gets in your way! :)

Tassi Smith said...

It is just a car. You will get over her. Besides when you are styling the rich and famous you will have oodles of money to buy the car of your dreams.

Irene said...

She looks so pretty sitting in my driveway! I wish I had the money to buy her. She came along at the right time in your life. Maybe she has served her purpose, even if it was for just a short time.

Lisa and Bear said...

what are you asking price for the car??

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

$10,800

Lisa and Bear said...

tatum. what are your monthly payemnts on it. just curious.

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

Hey Lisa they are $300. When I got my loan, I wanted to pay it off as quick as I could so thats why its more. Its a great car though!

theniufamily said...

Oh sad. I am excited for you to go to Cosmetology school though. You will be so good at it. I will need to come see you for my hair!!! Miss you.

Kenzie said...

Oh I love that car. Isn't this the car that you took that ridiculous picture of me in when we were going to Utah?? haha