Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Anybody looking for a job???!!!

My work(Collins Comfort Masters) is wanting to hire a full time dispatcher for the summer time if anybody is interested!!! Your job would be answering phones, sending the technicians out on their calls, etc....its a really nice place to work.   If you are interested please let me know!    

3 comments:

Lucas and Annie said...

Tatum! I need a summer job!

Lisa and Bear said...

tatum. my girl friend needs a job desperately. she is a single mother with a two year old daughter and another baby on the way. please let me know if the position is still open. thanks. love ya. im going to visit tassi and her family in july. i am auper excited.

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

Um, I don't need a job but I think I may have scared Chase into never having kids...he read my blog. I was having a bad moment. Remind him that it is one child at a time...plus, he will be at work most of the time anyway. Sorry if this doesn't help your cause.