Monday, April 27, 2009

Finally...

Its official! I am going to be starting Cosmetology school in less than a month! May 26th is my first day and I couldn't be more excited!! Im going to Kohler Academy in Scottsdale. I will be going full time, but only 3 times a week. Its really nice because then I will be able to work the other days Im not at school. I will be graduating April 30th of 2010. If anybody needs their haircut/colored for cheap, let me know!!!!

4 comments:

Goose said...

Awesome. I just hope I still have some hair by then.

Chelsey Fowkes said...

Its going to be fun. Just don't get wrapped up in the drama of the school. Good luck with everything. If you need any help studying let me know.

Mighty Mighty Rudds said...

yippee!

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

Way to go! I'll be sure to schedule a cut next time we're down there.