I graduated Cosmetology school April 30th!
The necklace my sister in law made for me...Thanks Bethany! It was a hit!
We went to London! Buckingham Palace
Kensington Palace
Tower Bridge
Big Ben
On the top of Saint Paul's Cathedral
Abbey Road
We went to Chase's favorite soccer teams last game of the season. Let me just say European sports are crazy. Its life or death for the fans!!
Arsenal stop on the underground
After Arsenal won 4-0!!
Look how close we were! 4th row
We had a great time in London celebrating my graduation and Chase's as well! We are glad we did not get stuck in London with the volcano still erupting. It is good to be back home. Hopefully life can settle down a bit before Chase starts Law School in August. We are glad to be staying here in Arizona. Chase will be attending Phoenix College of Law for the next 3 years. I am proud of his hard work. If anybody needs a haircut, color, highlights, etc...I am doing hair any day after 2pm! Let me know if interested!
12 comments:
Looks like fun. Congrats on finishing school! Way to to Tatum
FUN TRIP Diggit! Congrats on graduating!! YAHOO!
How fun! Looks like you guys had a great time. Congrats again on your graduation!
I know I have said this a million times, but I am soooo jealous that you got to go back to London. I am glad you guys had so much fun even though you were freezing! Congrats on graduating...I need my hair cut!
Congrats on graduating Tatum. What a perfect trip to celebrate.
I do!!!!
Congratulations!!! nothing says celebrate like a fabulous trip!
I want to go to another soccer game!
Congratulations, Tatum! I'm so proud of you! I'm glad you and Chase had a chance to get away for a few days. Life is going to get very hectic, but I know you will both do great! I love you!
So fun! Congrats to both of you for graduating! That's awesome and way to go for Chase doing Law School!
Awesome site seeing pictures. God Bless!
Congratulations on finishing school, now the real fun begins. Looks like you guys had fun in London, I would love to go back, such a cool place!
Post a Comment