Thursday, February 24, 2011

Private...

My blog is either going private or being deleted...so if you want to still look at my blog (if anybody does) leave your email!  Thanks:)

31 comments:

Dallin and Ashley said...

I read it! Ashley@ashleyhatch.com

Danielle said...

I do too. ;)

danielle.byu@gmail.com

Tisdale Family said...

Don't laugh at the email it is Kirk's old one! :)

flo_ster@yahoo.ca.

Laura Millett said...

lauraudall@hotmail.com :)

Tiffany Hatch said...

Invite me! Tiffhatch@rocketmail.com.
Some creepo ruin it for you too? Let's play soon!

Stacy said...

add me stacyash22@gmail.com

Keli Call said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Keli Call said...

Um hello, we love your blog! I hope you don't delete it, we love being able to keep in touch with you and your family. :)

dirtylilday04@hotmail.com

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Add me!!
8_princess@cox.net

Brandi said...

b_rock531@hotmail.com

please :)

Madison and Matt said...

madison387@gmail.com

Rachel Marie said...

Rachelfav@gmail.com

Sheri said...

sherirobinson85@yahoo.com!!!!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Courtneyoverstreet16@gmail.com

Everything Vinyl said...

i do....

bradbowles3@gmail.com


THANKS!

Raylene Bowles

mollie said...

mikeandmollie@gmail.com

Goose said...

Ward: wardras@gmial.com
Janet: janras99@gmail.com

manders said...

us too! amandajoanda@gmail.com

Ben, Ashley, and Nate said...

allavina at gmail dot com

Lucas and Annie said...

banannie88@gmail.com

Bear Isaksen said...

pinkbuggieaz@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Ashlynlindsay@cox.net

You should definitely keep your blog :)

r+s+a laney said...

why????? shereelaney@gmail.com

Tatum and Chase Rasmussen said...

Thank you guys for the response! I am keeping the blog. I just don't like that anybody can find the blog. Not that there is anything too exciting on it, but when I have random people posting links to who knows where, it makes me nervous. I will probably go private sometime this week.

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

Glad you are going to keep the blog! We love hearing what your family is up to!

rlcard_2000@yahoo.com

Rasmussen Family said...

We always read it so keep us on!

Danielle Sherwood said...

Dlarson88@gmail.com

Briann said...

i read it! briannbarnum@hotmail.com

K+B said...

Hope you two are doing well! I'm contemplating making our blog private too... you just never know.

britanymlewis@gmail.com

The Allreds said...

mikallred@gmail.com

Janet said...

Deleting? Not allowed! janras99@gmail.com. Love you two.