Thursday, May 5, 2011

Coming soon...

A new post!  We have been very busy with working and finishing up Chase's first year of Law School so I promise a new blog post is coming soon.  Don't get too excited!  Here are a few pictures to show what we have been up to...


(I don't fall asleep as easy as Chase does in random places so no pictures of me.)

3 comments:

Matt and Tara said...

It's all that studying!It will be so nice for Chase to have a break and for you to have a husband again! I can't wait for a NEW POST!

Chase said...

I can't wait to be done too and fall asleep in bed rather than in Greg's car or on the couch!

r+s+a laney said...

hhahahahaha so funny. ps i heard you are going to cali this week. I hope to see you before you leave. CALL ME and if you don't I will call you haha. I'll bring you a sonic :)