

Yes I am posting this at 12:00AM!! So I worked 12 hours today....9am-9pm....I walk into my room tonight, and these are sitting on my dresser with a nice little card...who is it from you might ask...? The one and only CHASE RASMUSSEN! Don't be jealous...haha! It made my day!! So this is my shout out to Chase...Thanks Babe! I appreciate everything you do for me! It has been the most fabulous 2 months! Yes 2 months we have been dating. He didn't plan to give me flowers on this day specifically, it just so happens that his day off was today, and it was also 2 months ago that we first kissed:) ha So I received these B-E-A-utiful flowers! Thanks Chase!
5 comments:
Those are so pretty! That is so sweet of him! I have always liked Chase, he is such a good guy!
Hey Tatum! Found your blog and you are so super cute! I hope you guys have tons of fun in London.
Marry Chase and call me. 480-603-6364
Tatum, if a boy will buy you flowers for no particular reason, that is definitely the guy you want to keep! There's nothing more exiting then getting flowers unexpectedly. Mike is so good at that, and if Chase is as well, you better keep him around!
I'm so exited you're going to London. It was probably my top 2 favorite places ever! Beware though: they dress so classy there, that Mike and I had to go shopping and we ended up spenting a bit too much. Go to Harrod's and H&M. They have the best stuff! Mike says to not pack anything and just buy clothes there. You won't regret it!
You and Chase are so cute together! I love it! I give it two thumbs up. (and yes.. I am a blog talker:)
Post a Comment