So I have been lucky enough to be tagged by my sister in law Bethany. I guess I have to write 8 random facts/habits about me...so here it goes...
1. I am deathly afraid of cockroaches. I am a pretty tough person, but when it comes to creepy crawlers, I run away like a sissy.
2. I am allergic to ibuprofen/asprin. My lips swell up and I get hives. Its not very cute. Found out in high school.
3. I played volleyball for Scottsdale Community College ARTICHOKES. It is the only College to have a vegetable for a mascot!
4. I have a very cute room, at least I think so, with a very comfortable bed, but I seem to always fall asleep on the couch. I like to lay down and watch tv on the couch and I guess I just decide to sleep there all night. Maybe I should get a TV in my room?
5. I love food, but am some what of a picky eater. I don't like fish. Tuna, Shrimp, Salmon, Sushi, Crab....nothing! Its disgusting.
6. I guess you could say Im afraid of heights. In London we climbed up 530 steps to the very top of St. Pauls Cathedral and walked around outside looking over the city, and kind of had a panic attack. Got stuck on Space Mountain on the very highest point of the ride, and had to walk down, and again had a little bit of a panic attack. I think those Rescue 911 shows scarred me for life.
7. I love my nieces and nephews more than anything. I hope I love my own kids just the same:)
8. I work at a spa doing Body Wraps. What is that you might ask? I help people to loose inches and detox their body! If you are going on a trip to the beach or getting married, they are wonderful to do! You are guaranteed to loose 8 to 30 inches!
There you have it. 8 Random facts about me! I tag Sheree and Tassi!
Jillian Graduates from NAU
10 years ago
4 comments:
You forgot to put mushrooms on there.
haha justin's my boyfriend
Hey Tatum
I found your blog through the grapevine. I haven't seen you forever! London looks like a lot of fun.
Whitney
You look so cute! I am due on July 29th with a little girl :)
Post a Comment