ha I am welcoming myself home! This is just a picture I took from on top of the London Eye! Its just from my camera phone but all the digital camera pictures will soon be on here once it is charged!!
can't wait to see the pics! glad you made it home safely! by the way i tagged you--check out my blog for details...sorr this is all lower case, i am holding evan.
what the heck?! i am so jealous that youu guys went to London! That is so awesome! I have been great, just work and school...the usual! So what about you? Sounds like you got a pretty amazing guy! :)
2 comments:
can't wait to see the pics! glad you made it home safely! by the way i tagged you--check out my blog for details...sorr this is all lower case, i am holding evan.
what the heck?! i am so jealous that youu guys went to London! That is so awesome! I have been great, just work and school...the usual! So what about you? Sounds like you got a pretty amazing guy! :)
Post a Comment