Today is Chase's 24th birthday. I was supposed to be at school today, but Im sick with the flu, so I get to stay home with Chase! He took the day off of work and is spending it getting a massage I suprised him with this morning(we love getting massages) and playing golf with his dad later today. I am so thankful for Chase and for the person that he is. I can honestly say he treats me like a princess. I love you Chase and hope you have a great 24th birthday today!!!

7 comments:
happy birthday chase!
Our family is thankful for Chase too! Happy birthday and have a wonderful day. We love you! Love the pictures too.
Thanks for letting me spend some of the day with you.
Happy B-lated Birthday Chase. Matt and I love you too!!!
Happy Birthday Chase. Sure love getting massages to.
hi tatum i stock your blog every now and then. just wanted to tell you that i LOVe your dress. you guys make such a great looking couple. happy late bday chase!
happy birth chase. ps i'm here for 2 weeks. can we hang?
Post a Comment